LETTER TO ______?



Dear,
It’s just yesterday I have met you and I know I can’t live without you. I barely got time to know you. I don’t know why but I have a strong feeling that there is something happening between us. We are together for years now. From the very beginning of the time when I started understanding this world and trying hard to survive like a ‘nightmare’ you came into my life. I know we occasionally met each other but it was not at all bad. I loved your company. I really did. I knew how to impress you. It was my cup of tea back then. Years passed by and still we meet occasionally. Now that I have known you for year I should be happy and more comfortable but I’m not you make me feel nervous. I’m tensed like hell. Every time I plan to meet you I have to prepare myself really hard. Days have changed so much that meeting you is not my cup of tea anymore and this feeling makes me sick. How could this happen to me? How?
Years of being together and we still don’t understand each other well. You are as cool as always. From the day one we meet and till today. You are always the same well planned in advance. I wonder how you surprise me always. Sometimes you are shocking, sometimes irritating. Few meetings are short and few really go long. Sometimes I don’t know how time flew away and some other time all I can do is simply this should end as soon as possible. I don’t know how you do that to me.  You really piss me off once and the next time * bang* I get THE smile back on my face. I am sure no one can do this me. But I’m sorry. I’m really very sorry to tell this to you. I never loved you, I do not love and I will never love you in the distinct future too. I have enough of you now please leave me. 
               EXAMS please....exam....please...please.. leave me i beg you. How many years you will follow me? You never left me from my kinder garden school to my graduation days. And I’m telling you are irritating me so much these days. why should we meet this frequently. Why are you doing this injustice ? Before I had to prepare only once a year and now damn this college it doesn't has any other work other than planning for our next meet. How unfair yar?
 Gwaaad!!! How will I get rid of you? How? As the pages are being torn of my calendar you are becoming tougher and tougher to handle. And I know our next meeting is near the corner. Last time we met it was kind of cool in the beginning but by the end you ruined it for me. This time please don’t ruin it for me please..!!It is my final year. Please! Exams listen to me and go well.
P.S: I know you won’t ruin this time.
With best regards  
Your ever upset guest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My heart’s cry!!!

My minds plot!

10 things one should never miss!!